- Stories can be from 55-1500 words in length. Longer works may be divided into several posts.
- Stories must be carefully edited and create a coherent narrative that keeps the focus on the living dead.
- Zombies and/or the zombie apocalypse must be central to the narrative and advance the character, plot, setting, or theme.
- Jule reserves the right to edit as needed for space and clarity.
- The Zombie Fiction Blog does not publish extreme works or erotica.
email submissions to juleromans (at) gmail (dot) com
Jule reserves the right to determine publication needs on a variety of factors. Authors retain copyright and are welcome to republish after 30 days with this credit line: "Originally published on the Free Zombie Fiction Blog <insert link>."