--Commentary on the zombie fiction genre
--Articles about the craft of writing zombie fiction
Authors are encouraged to use excerpts from their own work within their articles.
All approaches to zombie fiction topics are welcome.
- Maximum of 1000 words, including title and subheadings.
- The piece must have good organization, with a clear focus on a single main idea.
- The piece must be carefully edited and free of grammatical, spelling, and mechanical errors.
- Original work only. No reposts or excerpts, please.
- Authors retain copyright and may feel free to republish the work after 30 days with the following credit:
All submissions will be acknowledged. Accepted articles will be scheduled for publication."Originally published on the Zombie Fiction Blog <zombie-fiction.blogspot.com>."
Juleromans (at) gmail (dot) com
Jule reserves the right to accept, reject, or edit articles based on publication needs, space available, and other factors.